C.Mputhia advocates is a commercial law, law firm based in Nairobi, Kenya. Established in 2014, C.Mputhia advocates has over the years established itself as a leading legal services provider in the African region.
It has won several awards including:
- Commercial property law firm (2018) Kenya. Awarded by the Finance Monthly ( UK)
- Woman Lawyer (2019) Kenya. Awarded by Lawyer Monthly ( UK)
- Global Law Expert Kenya (2018)
C.Mputhia advocates distinguishes itself in international law practice and is the go-to firm for regional and African cross-border legal services. We have in the past offered advisory services to individuals and corporates that seek entry into the African market. Our services include policy and regulation advisory, incorporation, labour and employment compliances, property leases and acquisition, intellectual property protection, tax advisory, processing work permits and residency applications for staff members, and general advisory.
We have offered services in Kenya, Uganda, Rwanda, Burundi, South Sudan, Tanzania, and the Kingdom of Eswatini.
- Advisory to foreign business entities and individuals on setting up in Africa.
- Commercial law
- Intellectual property law
- Dispute resolution: – mediation, arbitration and litigation
- Corporate finance advisory
- Corporate governance advisory
- Natural resources, environment and energy law
- Projects, infrastructure and PPPs
- Tax advisory
- Tourism and wildlife
- Trusts, succession, wills and probate
- African and regional economic bloc laws