Due to the increased internationalization and specialization of Law Marga Wolpert-Witzel (active in the ILN since 1995) in 2008 decided to leave a big supra-regional law firm to dedicate herself and her team to legal advice and representation services in specialized fields. Their emphasis is on the areas of Intellectual Property (trademarks, design, patent, utility model), including Copyright and Unfair Competition law as well as Commercial Contract Law (raft/revision of agency-, distribution-, licence-, cooperation- and research and development contracts (R&D)) – always with a focus on the EU Antitrust requirements and Antitrust Law; including Litigation for the aforementioned legal areas.
WOLPERT RECHTSANWÄLTE PartG mbB is committed to comprehensive, competent, and forward-looking consultancy that keeps abreast of the development of law inside and outside Europe resulting from the ongoing globalization of the world’s economies.
WOLPERT RECHTSANWÄLTE PartG mbB in addition always keeps an eye on related areas of Law through cooperation with competent colleagues.
WOLPERT RECHTSANWÄLTE PartG mbB and Marga Wolpert-Witzel have been honored as top lawyers in Germany by Best Lawyers and Handelsblatt for many years, including again in June 2021.
Firm-Ranked Practice Areas:
- Intellectual Property (trademarks, design, patent, utility model; copyright)
- Commercial Contract Law (agency-, distribution-, licence-, cooperation- and R&D contracts) – always with a focus on the EU Antitrust requirements and Antitrust Law
- Competition Law
Firm-Ranked Industry Areas:
- Medical devices (optical sector) manufacturers/distributors
- Audio/Video manufacturers/distributors
- Sanitary goods manufacturers/distributors